Friday, September 3, 2010

NFR: Fitness Friday on (gasp!) Friday

Progress has been made on all fronts this week.


By close of day tomorrow (Saturday), I will have logged my best week of mileage to date. It helped to have had two long walks yesterday, one with dog, and one without.


While it moved me further down the trail, I fear that I will be in Virginia forever at the rate I'm going. Perhaps some time next year I will cross the Kentucky state line.




The quilt is coming along nicely. I completed the third large panel today, and I'm planning to finish the fourth one over the weekend. Earning one piece of fabric per mile is a great motivator for me. I might even get two quilts out of what I've earned so far.



Stop by Tallgrass Prairie Studio and the LBL exercise site to learn more about the walking project

No comments: